We are a year-round, full-service dock building company based in Harpswell , Maine.
We design, build and permit many new custom dock systems per year, and we currently seasonally remove, install and maintain over 100 existing ramps and floats in the surrounding area. Along with doing a lot of work in the surrounding towns, we have also built and installed docks from Sebago Lake to the Bar Harbor area.
We have all the equipment and resources to complete your new, repair or seasonal maintenance job.
- New dock design, permitting, & construction
- Shore Stairs, landings, access ways
- Repairs & replacements
- New moorings
- Haul and launch of small boats
- Job trailer
- Motorized wheelbarrow with rubber tracks
- International knuckle boom truck with 22’ flatbed
- Two diesel flatbed pick up trucks
- 22’ Cam Superline Galvanized flatbed hydraulic tilt deck trailer- for hauling floats, gangways, and building materials
- 26’ commercial grade aluminum push/ tow boat with 300hp Yamaha
- 16’ Carolina skiff with Yamaha for pushing and towing
- Hand tools, winches, cable hoists, block and tackle & capstan winches
Our main focus is residential docks and moorings but we have also done commercial jobs for the following:
- Town of Harpswell -rebuild of the Town landing pier and seasonal dock service
- Bowdoin College – Seasonal service of the Coastal studies and sailing dock
- Town of Frenchboro – Float work
- Assist harbormaster in removal/towing of floating debris and items that are hazard to navigation